Thomas Knyvett College Priorities 2017 - 18
Ensure outstanding outcomes for children and learners by:
- Monitoring estimated progress 8 and attainment 8 for all groups with a focus: Boys, PAH, Disadvantaged
- Maximise efficient and effective achievement and attendance tracking processes (Quality Assurance)
Ensure outstanding teaching, learning and assessment by:
- Embedding quality first teaching
- Using the principles of challenge, engage, learn, + reflect.
- Utilising a growth mindset
Promote outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare by:
- Showing a pride in the school community by being proud, respectful, open minded, unified
and determined at all times in accordance with British Values
- Rule of Law, democracy, mutual respect, individual liberty
- Develop the 5 C’s – character / culture / contentment / currency / community
Demonstrate outstanding effectiveness in leadership and management by:
- Modelling reflective leadership
- Incorporating growth mindset (marginal gains) thus Bringing out the best in all.